Trusted manager with over 10 years of collaboration in financial services application solutions and over 20 years in successful project and program management
PMP, POPM, and Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Created a new Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) solution in three days utilizing Salesforce and DocuSign that managed over $1B in loans
- Managed a bank-wide expansion of Salesforce.com with 30 projects in 12 months for a top performing U.S. bank
- Created the project management office (PMO) for an IT service division of a leading document management company that handled 170 projects per year
Cadence Bank (formerly BankcorpSouth) – Tupelo, Mississippi
Vice President, Application Systems Specialist, October 2021 – Present
- Direct the development and support team for a portfolio of applications including Salesforce, nCino, and DocuSign for this regional bank with $50B in assets
- Collaborate with vendors to target and influence emerging technologies and with bank management for application to realize business value
- Implemented DocuSign’s eOriginal solution to create authoritative records and controls, addressing associated risks with transferrable e-signed records
- Converted multiple insurance claim forms into a single online application for the bank’s insurance brokerage subsidiary, BXS Insurance, the largest bank-owned broker in the U.S. The mobile-friendly application mitigates challenges with the handling of an average of 2,400 claims received by phone after an extreme weather event.
Cadence Bank, N.A. (acquire by Cadence Bank in October 2021) – Houston, Texas
Vice President, Application Systems Specialist, September 2018 – October 2021
- Successfully led an on-time greenfield launch of Salesforce Financial Services cloud. Authored business requirements, defined functional and security architecture, managed vendors and development team, collaborated with bank departments, supervised bus and real-time integrations, coordinated testing and training, and facilitated migration of 10 years of data from a legacy Sales/Service cloud, on time and within budget.
- After proving the success of e-signature applications for PPP and loan deferrals, guided stakeholders in the deployment of DocuSign for the Retail Banking business. Provided subject-matter-expertise and collaborated on new procedures and development, resulting in improved customer experience, reduced errors, improved efficiencies, and an annual benefit of $1.3MM.
- Conducted multi-team project kickoff based on the Scaled Agile Framework for the creation of a comprehensive Treasury Management platform in Salesforce. Guided teams through definition of business context, prioritization of features, review of current business processes, architecture, and functional stories. Led subsequent development efforts for pipeline management, client onboarding, automated exhibit generation, and entitlement management. In response to project blockers, shifted to launch of case management, resulting in a quick win in adoption and a reduction of 10%+ in case durations for 2,000 cases per month.
- In response to the SBA’s launch of PPP, over one weekend developed a DocuSign application and integration to Salesforce to handle a sub-set of application types. Development team continued with updates including a backend integration to the SBA. The solution was so successful that Cadence executives ended use of a third-party handling the bulk of loans and consolidated all into Salesforce. The system facilitated bankers approving 4,000 SBA loans, six times what was processed the entire previous year, with a value of over $1B.
State Bank and Trust Company (acquired by Cadence Bank, N.A. in September 2018) – Atlanta, Georgia
Software Professional, March 2016 – September 2018
- Managed the program and development for a transformative bank-wide expansion of Salesforce. The 12-month program included 30 projects successfully delivered to 800 users. This included a launch of Salesforce Lightning, a collapse of three Salesforce orgs into one, architectural updates, client account maintenance system, reconfiguration of nCino, implementation of Pardot, agile change management system, workforce mobile-enablement, upgrades to integrations, data-at-rest encryption with Shield, online client account applications, approval matrices, department automations, and implementation of an executive governance model.
- Created the first agile project management practice in the bank resulting in efficiencies in development and maintenance support
Insite3D – Atlanta, Georgia
Owner, July 2011 – March 2016
State Bank & Trust Company
- Project managed the launch of the nCino platform for processing of 150 SBA loans per year
- Project managed a bank-wide compliance initiative addressing HMDA, flood (NFIP), complaint management, CRA, fair and responsible banking, truth in lending, RESPA, CFPB, ECOA, overdraft management, and truth in disclosures, contributing to an upgrade to high praise in a subsequent federal audit
- Project managed the successful launch of the bank’s online banking and remote deposit capture applications
- Project managed the deployment of Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) software-as-a-service (SaaS) for Client Services, Treasury Services, and Commercial Banking. This included a new integration to core system Jack Henry resulting in a 45% increase in revenue for Treasury Services and an average 35% reduction in case durations. Retained as the Salesforce administrator.
- Project managed the $2.5M technical upgrade of Canada Home Depot Retail SAP software environments with a team of 100+ with an on-time go-live and no major defects
RCMS (Acquired by ARC Document Solutions in 2010) – Alpharetta, Georgia
Senior Project Manager, November 2008 – July 2011
- Created PMO to successfully service 170 building information modeling (BIM) projects per year for Lockheed Martin, GSA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, FedEx Express, universities, hospitals, and other clients, while maintaining client relations for repeat business
- Worked with cross-functional team in innovative product evolution including application of technology for discrepancy and building systems analysis, master data management, and application to CAFM and CMMS systems, resulting in an average 1000% + return on investment for clients
College of Architecture, Design and Construction, Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science, College of Architecture, 1988
- Bachelor of Industrial Design, 1987
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM), 2021 – Present
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, 2014 – Present
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), 2005 – Present
- DocuSign Administrator – 2017
- FormAssembly, Customer Advisory Board, 2022
- Panelist, Salesforce Dreamforce conference, “Ask the Expert – FSC Upgrade Session” – 2021
- Speaker, Salesforce Dreamforce conference, “Getting Started with Event Monitoring and Field Audit Trail” – 2017
- Speaker for various conferences and webinars
- Salesforce, RevCult, OwnBackup, FormAssembly, EMS
- Former board member, Southern Conservation Trust, Peachtree City, Georgia
- Former board member, Atlanta Executive Network, Atlanta, Georgia
- Former supervisor, The Southern Credit Union, Fayetteville, Georgia
- Former board member, Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, New York, New York